Center of Excellence
- FWS Announcement - Greater sage grouse
- Colorado nonprofits eligible to generate conservation easement tax credit
- SB-206 signed into law: Greater Incentives for Conservation in Colorado
- SB-206 passes for huge improvement to the Colorado transferable conservation easement tax credit
- New Professional Members at CCLT!
- Good news for conservation organizations encumbering water!
- CCLT 2013-2018 Strategic Plan
- Martha Cochran releases "Our Place Too".
- Louis Bacon Donates Conservation Easement to US Fish and Wildlife Service
- CCALT wins Julie and Spencer Penrose Award from El Pomar Foundation
- Sangre de Cristo Conservation Area created with donation of easement
- John Fielder and Great Outdoors Colorado Announce the Publication of Two New Books
- New Fund Launches to Promote Conservation and Livability in Colorado’s San Luis Valley
- San Isabel Land Protection Trust - Town Jewel Protected Forever
- Jim Daus named new Executive Director of Eagle Valley Land Trust
- Louis Bacon, Colorado Open Lands Announce 21,000-Acre Conservation Easement on Tercio and Red River
- Eagle Valley Land Exchange closed