Conservation Excellence 2017
March 22 - March 23
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
2255 E Evans Ave
Denver, CO 80210
- 2-day Pass -- $386.00 (includes Wednesday's reception 5-7pm)
- Wednesday Only (3/22, 8am - 7pm) -- $193 (reception is 5-7pm)
- Thursday Only (3/23 8am - 5pm) -- $193
- Continuing Education Credits -- $60
- CCLT members receive a 25% discount across event pricing.
- Conference speakers receive a 15% discount across event pricing. If you are a member and a speaker, you receive a 25% discount, not a 40% discount.
- Both groups should look for emails in your inbox for the "coupon code."
- CCLT will offer a handful of scholarship registration passes to Conservation Excellence. Possible recipients could be first-time attendees for staff, board members, or students who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend conference. If you would like to apply, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a paragraph explaining by Wednesday, February 15 why you should receive the scholarship. Winners will be announced Friday, February 17.
Continuing Education Credits
CCLT will apply for continuing education credits for Attorneys (CLEs), Appraisers, and Real Estate Brokers. For a $60 administrative fee, you will receive your certificate after the conference by email if you fill out an attendance sheet during conference.
- Wednesday: 3.75 credits (applications pending)
- Thursday: 6.25 credits (applications pending)
Hotels - CCLT has reserved blocks of rooms at the following nearby locations:
- 4150 East Kentucky Avenue, Glendale, CO 80246
- Book online by March 9 or call (303) 692-1800 and ask for the Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts room block
- 455 South Colorado Blvd, Glendale, CO 80246
- Book online by March 7 or call (844) 330-7212 and ask for the Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts room block
La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
- 1975 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222
- Call (800) 753-3757 and ask for the Colorado Coalition Land Trusts room block
University of Denver Parking Lot E
- Exit I-25 for University Blvd heading South
- Make a right on E. Evans Ave
- Take E. Evans Ave to High St. and make a Left
- Make your first Left hand turn
- The parking structure will be straight ahead and there will be an attendant at the parking lot to
- accept $8 (per day) in CASH ONLY in exchange for a permit.
- Pleas e DO NOT park in Visitor Parking on first level or in Green spaces or you will be ticketed.
When leaving the parking structure, walk East towards S. University Blvd. and cross the street at the Evans Crosswalk. Once you are on the North side of Evans, you will want to follow the path and signs to the Ricketson Law Building which will be the building with a clock located on your right.