Conservation Excellence 2017:
Healthy Lands & Healthy People
March 22 - March 23
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
2255 E Evans Ave
Denver, CO 80210
Pricing - early pricing ends March 3rd!
- 2-day Pass -- $410 (includes Wednesday's reception 5-7pm)
- Wednesday Only (3/22, 8am - 7pm) -- $210 (reception is 5-7pm)
- Thursday Only (3/23 8am - 5pm) -- $210
- Continuing Education Credits -- $70
- CCLT members receive a 25% discount across event pricing.
- Conference speakers receive a 15% discount across event pricing. If you are a member and a speaker, you receive a 25% discount, not a 40% discount.
- Both groups should look for emails in your inbox for the "coupon code."
- CCLT has offered seven registration passes to Conservation Excellence this year thanks to all of our generous sponsors! Recipients include first-time attendees for staff, board members, or students would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend conference.
Continuing Education Credits
For a $70 administrative fee, you will receive your certificate after the conference by email if you fill out an attendance sheet during conference.
Continuing Legal Education - approved
- Wednesday: 4.5 credits, including 1.5 ethics credits
- Thursday: 7.5 credits
Appraisers Continuing Education Credits - approved
- Appraisers seeking continuing education credits are now required to attend at least 2 hours of class at a time to receive credit. For our conference, this means you must attend a morning or afternoon block of at least two sessions to qualify for continuing education credits. Please contact Amanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Wednesday afternoon session: 3 hours
- Thursday morning session: 3 hours
- Thursday afternoon session: 4 hours
Real Estate Brokers Continuing Education Credits - approved
- Each 75-minute session block has been approved for 1 hour of credit
- Wednesday: 2 hours
- Thursday: 5 hours
Hotels - CCLT has reserved blocks of rooms at the following nearby locations:
- 4150 East Kentucky Avenue, Glendale, CO 80246
- Book online by March 9 or call (303) 692-1800 and ask for the Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts room block
- 455 South Colorado Blvd, Glendale, CO 80246
- Book online by March 7 or call (844) 330-7212 and ask for the Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts room block
La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
- 1975 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222
- Call (800) 753-3757 and ask for the Colorado Coalition Land Trusts room block
University of Denver Parking Lot E
- Exit I-25 for University Blvd heading South
- Make a right on E. Evans Ave
- Take E. Evans Ave to High St. and make a Left
- Make your first Left hand turn
- The parking structure will be straight ahead and there will be an attendant at the parking lot to
- accept $8 (per day) in CASH ONLY in exchange for a permit.
- Pleas e DO NOT park in Visitor Parking on first level or in Green spaces or you will be ticketed.
When leaving the parking structure, walk East towards S. University Blvd. and cross the street at the Evans Crosswalk. Once you are on the North side of Evans, you will want to follow the path and signs to the Ricketson Law Building which will be the building with a clock located on your right.